Request for Ordination Application
Fill out the form below and submit it to the ECA along with the required documents found on the Licensed to Ordained Process Page!
(Note this form is for the restricted purpose of an ECA Licensed Minister to apply for Ordination with the ECA.)
- All fields must be completed even if the correct answer is "none" or "N/A" (not applicable).
- Failure to supply information as directed in the spaces below, and designated by an asterisk ("*"), will prohibit your application from being electronically submitted. If a particular item marked with an asterisk does not apply to you, mark “N/A” in the associated space. As the fields for the spaces below are expandable, do not be concerned if all the information you input does not show as you are typing it.
- Clicking the "x" that appears at the end of each field will delete the information you have input (for that field).
- Do not close out the application (though you may minimize it) on your screen before completing and electronically submitting it, as this will delete all the information entered.
- If you have difficulty completing or submitting the application online, contact the ECA office for help.