We are unable to process online payments at this time as we are currently upgrading our database. For payment of dues, fees, and gifts, you can call the ECA’s bookkeeper, Donna Schweizer after January 9, 2019, @815-937-0720.
Request for Reinstatement
Please review the following ECA Policy on Reinstatement of Membership:
- If a person has been out of membership less than two (2) years, we require an updated resume, any outstanding ministerial reports, and payment of the proper fees. Upon a positive evaluation of the resume and ministerial reports, as well as a successful ensuing phone interview, the request for reinstatement will be granted.
- If a person has been out of membership at least two (2) years, but less than seven (7) years, he/she must complete the Reinstatement Application, submit required documents (per the Reinstatement Application), any outstanding ministerial reports and pay the proper fees. Upon a positive evaluation of the application and ministerial reports, as well as a successful ensuing phone interview, the request for reinstatement will be granted.
- If a person has been out of membership seven (7) years or more, his/her file will be discarded and he/she must complete the standard new member application process when seeking reinstatement. Any outstanding ministerial reports and/or unpaid balances must be paid before beginning the reinstatement process. Once the application file is complete and approved, there will be a required face-to-face, Examination Interview, at one of our scheduled conferences. If the interview is successful, reinstatement will be granted.
- Fill out and submit the Request for Reinstatement form below.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Reinstatement Application Fee. There is an additional $3 charge for these payments to cover processing fees assessed per transaction by the banking institutions.
- Note: When making a payment online from the United States or Canada, select the country first in the billing section.
- If you have difficulty processing a payment electronically, call the ECA office for staff assistance at (815) 937-0720, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time.
- Wait for a response from the ECA.