We are unable to process online payments at this time as we are currently upgrading our database. For payment of dues, fees, and gifts, call the ECA office at (815) 937-0720 and select extension 150 for bookkeeping. For reinstatements, call the office and select extension 150.
Request for Reinstatement
Please review the following ECA Policy on Reinstatement of Membership:
- If a person has been out of membership less than two (2) years, we require an updated resume, any outstanding ministerial reports, and payment of the proper fees. Upon a positive evaluation of the resume and ministerial reports, as well as a successful ensuing phone interview, the request for reinstatement will be granted.
- If a person has been out of membership at least two (2) years, but less than seven (7) years, he/she must complete the Reinstatement Application, submit required documents (per the Reinstatement Application), any outstanding ministerial reports and pay the proper fees. Upon a positive evaluation of the application and ministerial reports, as well as a successful ensuing phone interview, the request for reinstatement will be granted.
- If a person has been out of membership seven (7) years or more, his/her file will be discarded and he/she must complete the standard new member application process when seeking reinstatement. Any outstanding ministerial reports and/or unpaid balances must be paid before beginning the reinstatement process. Once the application file is complete and approved, there will be a required face-to-face, Examination Interview, at one of our scheduled conferences. If the interview is successful, reinstatement will be granted.
- Fill out and submit the Request for Reinstatement form below.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Reinstatement Application Fee. There is an additional $3 charge for these payments to cover processing fees assessed per transaction by the banking institutions.
- Note: When making a payment online from the United States or Canada, select the country first in the billing section.
- If you have difficulty processing a payment electronically, call the ECA office for staff assistance at (815) 937-0720, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time.
- Wait for a response from the ECA.